Canadian Drone Academy goes to Havergal school for STEM drone day experience!
The Canadian drone academy was hired by Havergal School in Toronto, Ontario to come to give a half day experience with drones to 24 girls. This first time experience allows students to get a general overview of how drones work and the history of drones and where the industry and technology is headed. We then give each student a hands of experience with the drones by letting them pilot one of our little tiny 25 gram drones. The students had a great first time experience and had fun doing it while learning about drones and STEM. We believe this is a winning combination and every student gave us positive feedback and the headmaster has invited us back to do more experiential learning days like so and are even interested in creating their own drone club!
If your school is interested please check out our stem curriculum for schools http://canadiandroneacademy.com/schools
Latest from Canadian Drone Academy
- Canadian Drone Academy Building Drones 101 BETA BLOC
- Fat Shark 101 Drone Training System
- Start of the Tiny Whoop Race # 1 of the winter race season and Info Session
- The Priory School Golf Tournament Fundraiser "FORE" Kids
- HumanitarianU training for disaster scenarios via drones by the Canadian Drone Academy